Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sommerfuglealfer

Jeg håber ikke at jeg kommer i vanskeligheder for at bruge et sort/hvid billede fra nettet. Jeg har
brugt en del tid på at trace, farve og sætte vinger på. De er desværre ikke helt vellykkede set fra ryggen; men jeg har gjort mit bedste.

Butterflie pixies

I do not hope that I get troubles for using this, rather old, greyscale photo. I have had some difficulties tracing, adding colours and putting wings on it. The backside is not the best, but I was not able to make it better.






1 comment:

☆sapphire said...

Hello Margit

Your butterfly pixies are really lovely! I love them!!
And thanks so much for sharing how to make boxes using photos. I have never imagined that we can make boxes from photo prints.
PS the lavender box in the previous post is so beautiful!!